Phillies 2010 Season Thread

Started by SunMo, March 31, 2010, 06:45:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

I pretty much hate playoffs hats but that one has a nice look to it.  I'd still never ever wear it and I would endlessly mock anyone who does, but it's still decent looking. 

Regular team hats or WFC hats only.  Playoffs, Division Champs and League Champs hats are farging ghey.  Same goes for t-shirts. 

Don Ho

Other than than the WS hat, t shirts, etc., the only time i purchased any type of playoff paraphernalia was when the birds went to the playoffs in 2000 I bought the playoff cap.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

charlie

I think i have bought all the hats, dont think i've ever worn them though. I buy them after the fact and put them on display in the basement.

Don Ho

Is the game a go tonight?  Heard the weather is the shteins.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Don Ho on September 27, 2010, 06:59:18 PM
Is the game a go tonight?  Heard the weather is the shteins.

Werth's beard sez yes.

MDS

nothing says awesome like 7 more innings of bob carpenter
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

How I love games in DC where 90% of the crowd is chanting 'Let's Go Phillies!" 

PhillyPhreak54

Its over.

NL East Champs.

3-0 lead with the way Doc is ballin...OVER

Don Ho

Don Ho

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 27, 2010, 08:27:48 PM
Its over.

NL East Champs.

3-0 lead with the way Doc is ballin...OVER

Dude, you and I are losing our edge.  I'm sitting here thinking the same thing.

PhillyPhreak54

lol

That bastich Orodenker wore us down, Donny.

MDS

don i know is well past the point of "having a screw loose" but j id just submit to say that im simply smarter than you
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah, probably not. But I still love ya!

PhillyPhreak54

Home field will be clinched tonight too.

Aw yeah.

LBIggle