Phillies 2010 Season Thread

Started by SunMo, March 31, 2010, 06:45:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

Yeah, name all the people who grew up near Philly and "haven't been to Delaware."  Christ, I ended up in Delaware by accident at least twice.

Munson

If I were born and raised in Philly, I'd certainly never find reason to go to Delaware :-D

Of course I would have missed out on the beauty of 13,000 loose drunk sluts in Newark and the wonderfully drunk town that is Dewey Beach...but I think I woulda managed with the city schools and the jersey shore.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Seabiscuit36

Traffic in delaware has made me avoid it like the plague, talk about the worst planning ever. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

smeags

i have been to delaware 5 times but never stopped.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SunMo

if DelDot wants to have the construction project to end all construction project, they need to build an eight lane bypass bridge about 100 feet in the air that you get on at the PA/Delaware border and it lets you off inside the Maryland border.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

ice grillin you

then what would they do...if they arent bottlenecking that stretch of 95 they aint breathing
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SunMo

well that would take 30 years or so.

so about 10 years left they could start farging around with 95 and just farg up their own residents

Seabiscuit36

Thats the problem with I95, they finally got it expanded, but its still a mess down to the tolls, because the entire state uses 95 as a normal road, and you have such a high volume of passing traffic from out of state.  They really need an 495 type bypass for 95, but no way does that ever happen.  And Sunmo is right, if it did really get approved, it would take 50 years to complete, because the state is corrupt as hell with the construction companies. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

SunMo

that's every state though.  there's a reason the blue route took 24 years to finish.

Seabiscuit36

The only thing Delaware has ever completed quickly is the rest stop, because they were losing out on revenue. 

PoopyfaceMcGee

OK, enough about the armpit of the northeast.  Let's talk about Wilson Valdez!

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Munson

Quote from: FastFreddie on September 24, 2010, 09:48:37 AM
OK, enough about the armpit of the northeast.  Let's talk about Wilson Valdez!

Pretty sure that's Jersey's nickname.

Delaware is like the appendix. It's there, but no one really notices unless they farg something up like nominating Chrstine O'Donnell
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyGirl

Rollins back on Sunday, but available before that.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen