Phillies 2010 Season Thread

Started by SunMo, March 31, 2010, 06:45:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Enough with the running on the field shtein. Next time use real bullets and a sniper rifle..

Lidge was farging NASTY

MDS

something tells me if they werent the best team in baseball right now a bunch of you would be on here crying to mommy about kyle kendrick or something

the braves are done

pay me havas

eat your crow jason hentzfield
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: phattymatty on September 20, 2010, 01:09:30 PM
QuoteCharlie Manuel on Braves' President John Schuerholz comments on CBP: "I tell our guys, 'champions can play anywhere.'"

boom. roasted.

There are no words to adequately describe the awesomeness of this. 

Cole was solid tonight, the bats did just enough, solid defense including 2 damn nice double plays and Lidge's slider was looking pretty sick.  The velocity is probably gone for good on his fastball and he's not going to be able to just throw it by people whenever he wants, but even at 91 or 92, it can still be very effective when his breaking stuff is on. 

Sgt PSN

Quote from: SunMo on September 20, 2010, 03:29:45 PM
Jurrjens was scratched for tonight, Brandon Beachy will start.

no name pitcher, but right handed....3 runs tonight?

Spot on.  Good thing Cole showed up and not his sister. 

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: KDS on September 20, 2010, 09:55:52 PM
something tells me if they werent the best team in baseball right now a bunch of you would be on here crying to mommy about kyle kendrick or something

the braves are done

pay me havas

eat your crow jason hentzfield

Pipe down, Wheels.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Havas done gonna cake me on my bet.  Double or nothing that they take the East, big guy?

Rome

So me & Todd are the only ones here who GUARANTEED this was gonna happen.

I feel dirty and cheap.

MDS

you fell great and you know it

havas and j shouldnt even be allowed at the parade/to even watch with their limbaugh levels of hate over the summer.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Pretty sure J doesn't even root for Philly teams anymore.

Sgt PSN

Got this from the Phils facebook feed:

QuotePhils are now 16-3 in September ( MLB best) 9-1 in last 10 (MLB best) They are 43-21 since the break ( MLB best) and 23-5 against the NL east

Sgt PSN

MDS

Quote from: Sgt PSN on September 20, 2010, 10:47:03 PM
Got this from the Phils facebook feed:

QuotePhils are now 16-3 in September ( MLB best) 9-1 in last 10 (MLB best) They are 43-21 since the break ( MLB best) and 23-5 against the NL east

NOT GOOD ENOUGH RIGHT J

Rome

jay's a houston myers fan now.  farg him.

the best part of this extended winning streak is knowing havas is losing his ass betting against them night after night.  i think he's full of shtein about betting against any philly team ever, though.

Sgt PSN

There's room for improvement. 

They're also the 2nd team in MLB to hit 90 wins (Yanks) but are 4th overall in record/winning %  It should also be noted that 1 month ago today they were just +72 in run diff and are now +110. 

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Rome on September 20, 2010, 11:00:58 PM
jay's a houston myers fan now.  farg him.

the best part of this extended winning streak is knowing havas is losing his ass betting against them night after night.  i think he's full of shtein about betting against any philly team ever, though.

lol...speaking of which, Myers is pitching his ass off this year.