Phillies 2010 Season Thread

Started by SunMo, March 31, 2010, 06:45:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

ive been saying this for 2 months

im just not losing my mind because halladay had a bad start or because jayson werth struck out or because wilson valdez is a dumbass. you cant jason hentz over little details in games like youre being raped by wilma mcnabb while sam jerks off in the corner (wait...j you there?)

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

you are so full of it...for two months youve been crying like a little bitch over anyone who would even a little bit doubt this teams greatness...shtein two months ago you bet me they would win the division....you were also saying making the ws was a given...the question was could they win it
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

add jimmy to the terrible list

MDS

ive been OUT since early june. go on look it up.

so thats 1.5 months

and still no matter the crying over every farging little detail regardless of how good or bad the team is is beyond annoying. perhaps my crying about the crying washes it out but someones gotta step up when 5 different people are on the verge of a heart attack because cole hamels walked someone in the 4th inning of a game in july.

also none of this matters cause this team is finished this year. i aint throwing in the towel on this group as a whole but this year just aint happening. we made that bet before spring training and i for sure am gonna roll that into a double or nothing johnson whether you like it or not. lets say temple penn state HOLLA BACK NOW
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: KDS on July 18, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
i will send you your check in september

thats cool...whenever

SD

at this point I just hope they finish ahead of the Mets

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on July 18, 2010, 10:43:01 PM
Quote from: KDS on July 18, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
i will send you your check in september

thats cool...whenever

im taking $1 off for those 3 terrible songs you made me listen to

can you seriously get any whiter than bruce rambling to a bunch of middle aged hippies on the acoustic

ice grillin you

Quote from: SD on July 18, 2010, 10:43:37 PM
at this point I just hope they finish ahead of the Mets

thats funny you said this because ive been thinking it all weekend...its a sad but honorable and realistic goal at this point

ice grillin you

it really is amazing how bad werth is...and how much he is missing balls by...like 6-8 inches on every pitch...it literally looks like hes given up...i mean how do you not hit pitches in the 9th inning down by six when everything is coming over the plate

QB Eagles

Quote from: QB Eagles on July 11, 2010, 06:28:45 PM
They just completed a four-game sweep of a first place team. Save up the bitching for when they came back from the break and drop 3/4 to the zesty Cubs.

Predictable buttholes.

ice grillin you

did the farging cubs just win the world series?

ice grillin you

Quote from: QB Eagles on July 18, 2010, 10:56:43 PM
Quote from: QB Eagles on July 11, 2010, 06:28:45 PM
They just completed a four-game sweep of a first place team. Save up the bitching for when they came back from the break and drop 3/4 to the zesty Cubs.

Predictable buttholes.

if you watched the cincy series closely you would have known that it was a total mirage

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on July 18, 2010, 10:52:25 PM
it really is amazing how bad werth is...and how much he is missing balls by...like 6-8 inches on every pitch...it literally looks like hes given up...i mean how do you not hit pitches in the 9th inning down by six when everything is coming over the plate

lol @ me trading him and 2 closers for cy lincecum AND colby rasmus who i swapped for tim hudson

FANTASY RAPING J STYLE

now you know why hes in 10th

ice grillin you

MDS

mr. i aint boy, no im a man

and believe in a promised land

and also making terrible music