Phillies 2010 Season Thread

Started by SunMo, March 31, 2010, 06:45:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

lol at MDS and Sunny, especially Sun for the amount of sack swinging he does with Hamels.

Edit - he loaded the bases after getting a lead. I guess I should have been happy?

MDS

no but you dont need to bitch and moan at everything that could possibly go wrong

you sound like a queef

i love ya j dont get me wrong
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

You call it bitching and moaning, I call it being reactionary and commenting on whats happening in the game.

Tell me that you sit in front of the TV, or at a game, like a goddamn statue and don't say a word. Tell me that you've never bitched during an Eagles game.

MDS

i actually am kind of statue like during games, dont really out burst, good or bad, too much. call me andy reid.

but theres a difference between reactionary stuff during games and whining like a little bitch because cole hamels walked someone. or loaded the bases. or gave up a run. OH MY GOD ITS SUCH A HUGE DEAL!

also once again let me point how you jump on hamels even though he threw 7.2 shutout innings and yet you, to this day, suck donovan mcnabbs schlong for losing 20 different nfc championship games.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

I made a comment because he loaded the bases after they took the lead; shoot me. He pitched damn good today. Should I suck him off like Sun does?

MDS

if you want. im not sure johnny cakes needs the help. hes got a mighty big mouth on him.

BigEd76

HOF Brown has an RBI infield single in the Futures game

QB Eagles

They just completed a four-game sweep of a first place team. Save up the bitching for when they came back from the break and drop 3/4 to the zesty Cubs.

PhillyPhreak54

To be clear, I was bitching in the 4th inning or whatever because Hamels loaded the bases.

Munson

I still don't see how phreak commenting on the current status of any given game counts as "bitching" or making a "huge deal" out of it. He's simply commenting on what's going on and saying it sucks/it's awesome.

farging christ this thread is getting as bad as the countless MA mentions.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

BigEd76

after some shaky baserunning, Brown tweaked his hamstring and was pulled from the game

Rome

considering this is a play by play thread i don't see why anyone commenting on a given play, good or bad, should be criticized or even cared about at all.

get over it you Romes.

PoopyfaceMcGee

@jaysonst: We haven't had many Futures Game injuries through the years. But Phillies prospect Domonic Brown had to leave today with "tight" hamstring.

SunMo

Lol so phreak calling hamels a "vagina" is just him commenting on the game and not being an over reactionary douche?  Got it.

And I defend him so much because of dopes like phreak and munson who destroy the guy everytime he gives up a hit.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Rome

you're all douches.

that's why i love you so.

and brown is fine, btw.  he chatted up erin andrews and i think she wanted to get naked with him a little.