Phillies 2010 Season Thread

Started by SunMo, March 31, 2010, 06:45:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

No we wouldn't you bag of dick lice.

What we would have done is shake it off, get back in the field, and get ready for the next play.

Werth's a douchebag rental.  I hope he dies screaming.

mpmcgraw

Whatever.  You would have.  You go up for the ball in an intensely close game and a moron takes the ball out of your glove.  He probably cursed him off before he even saw the chubby kid.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: mpmcgraw on July 08, 2010, 11:02:32 PM
If you are in those seats you should know to get out of the way for your fielder regardless of where the ball is. 

Heat of the moment.  We all would have done the same thing.

He did not lean out into the field of play. It was in the stands. I'm going to try and catch the ball, especially with my son there.

I'm not going to lean over the rail and I am not going to touch a ball called fair.

Dick move by Werth.

mpmcgraw

mpmcgraw

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on July 08, 2010, 11:19:24 PM
If you are in those seats you should know to get out of the way for your fielder regardless of where the ball is. 

He did not lean out into the field of play. It was in the stands. I'm going to try and catch the ball, especially with my son there.

I'm not going to lean over the rail and I am not going to touch a ball called fair.

Dick move by Werth.
If you'd take an out away from your team in extra innings you suck as a fan and have no right to criticize anything the phillies ever do. 

MDS

well im sure not sure how many points victorino and werth just lost but im pretty sure its a lot
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Quote from: mpmcgraw on July 08, 2010, 11:05:57 PM
Whatever.  You would have.  You go up for the ball in an intensely close game and a moron takes the ball out of your glove.  He probably cursed him off before he even saw the chubby kid.

I'll defer to your extensive experience in the upper reaches of baseball on this.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: mpmcgraw on July 08, 2010, 11:20:35 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on July 08, 2010, 11:19:24 PM

Dick move by Werth.
If you'd take an out away from your team in extra innings you suck as a fan and have no right to criticize anything the phillies ever do. 

farg yourself. He didn't take the out away, genius. And even if he did that cockface Werth has NO right to f-bomb him in front of his kid. Utterly embarrassing to watch that guy get humiliated in front of his kid.

SD

Werth's a fleshpop.

HOF Brown would have popped out a pen and autographed the ball for the guy, then posed for a picture with him and his son, come up the next inning and ended things on his terms.

mpmcgraw

his hands were literally above Werth's glove.  He had it.  its an out.  

taking the third out of an extra inning away from your home team is not what fans do.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: mpmcgraw on July 08, 2010, 11:39:57 PM
his hands were literally above Werth's glove.  He had it.  its an out.  

taking the third out of an extra inning away from your home team is not what fans do.

Needle dick - the ball was in the stands. The guy was with his kid.

Werth is a farging douchebag.

mpmcgraw

its a pretty well known code that you get out of the way of your fielder regardless of where the ball is if he's going for it

PhillyGirl

Just curious Jay...if that play was in the NLCS, game 7....would you be defending the dude for trying to catch the ball?
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

SD

Quote from: mpmcgraw on July 08, 2010, 11:43:10 PM
its a pretty well known code that you get out of the way of your fielder regardless of where the ball is if he's going for it

I don't believe there's a code unless you provide me with the proper acronym

mpmcgraw