Phillies 2010 Season Thread

Started by SunMo, March 31, 2010, 06:45:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

like i said the other day this is where the flyers run ending REALLY hurts...as if it wasnt a big enough dagger we are now one on one with these losers for the rest of the summer
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

The real question: Is this team still above .500 when June ends.

Outlook not looking promising

Don Ho

Unbelievable.  Guess we can relax until training camp opens as this shtein is just god awful.  And I thought the bums just might cheer us up today.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

Quote from: SD on June 10, 2010, 09:32:38 PM
The real question: Is this team still above .500 when June ends.

Outlook not looking promising

not with this schedule

gotta hope to somehow hang around in the division and then make a run when the schedule eases up...thats if you even trust this lineup against weaker competition
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Munson

Am I the only one not suprised that they put up a 0 against Josh Johnson?

Roy Halladay would still be pitching his perfect game last time if it wasn't for an error.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyPhreak54

Ho hum, just another night down at CBP.

No runs, Utley and Choke stinking it up, Werth looking more lost than Todd in a strip club and Charlie not even having the energy to argue those awful awful calls to Vic in the 9th.

Not that it would have mattered, because even with him on 3rd and Polanco on 2nd the trio of Grit, Choke and Werth would have shtein the bed.

Sweep in Boston and another shutout or two?

LBIggle

The BIGSTUD

I say Phils sweep Boston, take 2/3 against NYY and take 1/3 against Toronto. The team looks poised to break out right now and hopefully we won't be facing Josh Johnson much more this season because he is really good. He's a top 5 pitcher in the game and is better than say Sabathia who everyone constantly mentions in the top 5.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

LBIggle

cuz they always dominate interleague play

The BIGSTUD

They never dominate interleague play. Which is why I like the Phils in interleague play this season. The trend has to be broken sometime.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

MDS

at least i have jj on my fantasy team

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

smeags

what do the pitching match-ups look like for this weekend ?
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

PhillyPhreak54

shtein.

Moyer - Lackey
Blanton - Matsuzaka
Hamels - Wakefield

Don Ho

Great,  all this started with Dice K and Wakefield.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

SD

And maybe it'll end with them too!

PSYCHE!

SWEEEEEEEP!