Phillies 2010 Season Thread

Started by SunMo, March 31, 2010, 06:45:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munson

I'm not being a tool. But the serve and unhealthy obsession the butt buddies have with me does a good job painting that illusion.

It's fun though, they're the tools for ruining every thread and creating the need for a forum that no one really wants them to post in.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

mpmcgraw

Quote from: Sgt PSN on April 12, 2010, 06:05:43 PM

do you really want to side with mr "i played baseball at a higher level than you did and that means i know more about it than everyone in the known universe"

i know you're probably just stirring the pot, but have some pride man.   
tbf to me that was just one of many reasons. The fact that I understand what has the most impact on wins is definitely why I should be your baseball jesus and my statistical aptitude is why I'm almost always right. Just sit back and let me tell you what is actually happening.

SD

What did you think of Charlie Manuel's performance today?

PhillyGirl

jimmy to have an MRI on his calf tomorrow.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Munson

When's he visiting Dr. James Andrews?
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyGirl

When are you visiting Dr. Kevorkian?
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Sgt PSN

PhillyGirl

Sgt PSN

the technical term is nazi.   

Munson

It's okay, I couldn't hear what she said all the way up here.

LBIggle

PhillyPhreak54

Jimmy being hurt is horrible. Hopefully he won't lose that groove he's in.

Hamels is farging infuriating.

MDS

Quote from: PhillyGirl on April 12, 2010, 09:21:56 PM

lol

easily the funniest pg post ever
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

mpmcgraw

Quote from: SD on April 12, 2010, 08:11:14 PM
What did you think of Charlie Manuel's performance today?
I thought he did a good job today, although being at the ball park and trying to follow what was happening was really confusing.  We spent the first half hour of the game trying to find out what happened to jimmy and then another half hour to find out what happened to Werth.

ice grillin you

Quote from: KDS on April 12, 2010, 11:25:32 PM
Quote from: PhillyGirl on April 12, 2010, 09:21:56 PM

lol

easily the funniest pg post ever

came out of nowhere...i literally laughed loud
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous