Phillies 2010 Season Thread

Started by SunMo, March 31, 2010, 06:45:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Sgt PSN

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

howard doubles to right.  farger can't even hit it out of cpb.  he's cooked. 

ice grillin you

hes turned his hands over beautifully to line a pitch into the corner and punched one thru a shift in the same game

triple crown?

LBIggle

not if victorino has anything to say about it

Sgt PSN

Sgt PSN

Munson

7 runs without Jimmy

0 runs without Werth

:deion
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Munson on April 12, 2010, 06:01:38 PM
7 runs without Jimmy

0 runs without Werth

:deion

do you really want to side with mr "i played baseball at a higher level than you did and that means i know more about it than everyone in the known universe"

i know you're probably just stirring the pot, but have some pride man.   

Munson

Just a joke man, JUST A JOKE...But I don't know why IGY thinks I ran a sub 4.4 when it was 4.49
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

ice grillin you

pretty sure the point is that everyone knows its bullshtein...does the time really matter

and it got way underplayed because i guess people just expect it at this point but lololol at you thinking charlie took werth out to give people at bats

Sgt PSN

http://espn.go.com/mlb/powerrankings

i like reading weekly power rankings even though they're absolutely meaningless, but they usually have some funny/interesting comments or stats out there, especially when it comes to teams that are sucking it up..........like this one:

QuoteThe Mets start the week in last place, hitting .188 with runners in scoring position, as they travel to Colorado and St. Louis.

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 12, 2010, 06:15:44 PM
pretty sure the point is that everyone knows its bullshtein...does the time really matter

and it got way underplayed because i guess people just expect it at this point but lololol at you thinking charlie took werth out to give people at bats

I don't know where i said thats why I thought he did it. RIF.

And no, it's not BS. There's a reason why the schools track coach tried to get me to come run the 4X100 for him for 2 years. Just cause you can't even comprehend going for a jog at 2 MPH doesn't mean others out there aren't athletic.