Phillies 2010 Season Thread

Started by SunMo, March 31, 2010, 06:45:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

Quote from: KDS on April 11, 2010, 03:29:27 PM
why are you giving into mikeys instigation. hes only here to get into some stupid saber debate with you people to make himself feel intelligent. just ignore him and eventually he will go away.

yeah, we tried that with you a few years ago and look how that turned out. 

ice grillin you

why would you ignore him...its hilarious watching him clown himself on the daily

theres nothing better in sports than farging with a seamhead
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

you say that but you know damn well without me cf would miserable. im in the top 5 and there is nothing you can do to deny this
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: KDS on April 11, 2010, 03:32:27 PM
in the top 5 and there is nothing you can do to deny this

you aren't even one of :CF's 5 best jewish reporters for a small town texican newspaper.

MDS

keep trying to be funny you are only justifying my point
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Quote from: KDS on April 11, 2010, 03:32:27 PM
you say that but you know damn well without me cf would miserable. im in the top 5 and there is nothing you can do to deny this

now this i laughed at.

ice grillin you

Rome

he's ridiculous.  jesus - getting that ground ball double play was masterful.  every pitcher in the phillies system should get video of this guy and study it like mds studies all the presidents men.

ice grillin you

ok now he needs to start getting ready to get the eff out of the game

ice grillin you

whodini

watching halladay get in jams is still better than watching the flyers in a playoff game

mpmcgraw

Quote from: Sgt PSN on April 11, 2010, 03:27:13 PM
Quote from: mpmcgraw on April 11, 2010, 03:13:41 PM
Quote from: Sgt PSN on April 11, 2010, 02:43:17 PM
Quote from: mpmcgraw on April 11, 2010, 02:40:24 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 11, 2010, 02:09:56 PM
forget the phils jimmy might be the best player in the league
hes like the 7th best player on his own team.

lol @ both of you for such ludacris statements. 
Utley
Halladay
Werth
Howard
Victorino
Maybe Ibanez?  Who knows he looks like he lost a lot of bat speed
Rollins

So he might be the sixth best player.  Good catch.

as if you're baseball credibility wasn't suspect to begin with, you've completely out done yourself by claiming that a pitcher who takes the mound every 5 days is better than an all star ss.  not to downplay doc at all, but holy farging hell you're a moron.  werth and vic are both very, very nice players but they are no j-roll.  lol for adding old man ibanez on the list too.

Werth is arguably the second best player on this team.  He's a very good outfielder, great arm, very good baserunner, sees a lot of pitchers, gets on base at a very good % and has a ton of power.

its not even close dude. 

Rome

Geowhizzer

It's nice to have the best pitcher in baseball on the Phillies.

ice grillin you

the astros lineup should not be anywhere near a major league ballpark and the nats arent exactly the 27 yanks but halladay looks like a man amongst boys in this league

doesnt even look like hes trying

MDS

well yea, but halladay was never a concern. we all know hes gonna be godly it just depends how godly.

the bigger question is hamels and the rest of the rotation. not that the 7th game of the season is big but nicole needs to sack up