Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Don Ho on August 21, 2019, 09:18:33 PM
Segura dropped like he was hit from the upper deck by a M40

That had to hurt.  Right off the kneecap.

MDS

carlos santana taking luis avilan deep in the 10th is a special moment for the 2018 phillies
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

MDS

good news the phillies wont get degrom next week against the mets....maybe syndergaard, but not jakey
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

the Mets nats and braves are a combined 14-1 in their last 15

the Phillies list two games to the Padres at home and will mostl likely lose 2/3 to the Marlins

one of these teams is not like the others
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

Bryce on baby daddy duty. 

Geowhizzer

These uniforms are terrible.

Don Ho

And here comes Vince
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

Utter farging trash.  I can't stand watching these garbage ass pitchers throw game after game away. 

Don Ho

For the 9th million time VV experiment is over.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

The worst part is you could see it coming a mile away.  But does roidbitch Gabe yank the guy? 

Nope. 

Losers gonna loser. 

Don Ho

I have followed this team longer than most of you have been on this earth.   In all my years I don't think I've ever seen a bigger meltdown yes there's been many but this is right up there with one of the worst.

Rome

Don Ho

I'll be in Miami this weekend and will be attending Saturday and Sunday's games.  These iceholes are making it that much easier for me to cheer for Yamamoto the kid from Hawaii pitching for the Marlins tomorrow

Rome

7-0 and now they're losing 12-9. 

shteinhead losers.