Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

We're supposed to go to a baby shower in about 90 minutes. Sorry, go to the registry and see what we bought you folks because it ain't happening today.   My wife totally agreed. Damn, I love her!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

The base running.

Good lord

Geowhizzer

Ranger is doing his job.  Time for this high-priced lineup to do their farging job.

PhillyPhreak54

farg not liking how this inning is going

Don Ho

I am totally fine with ranger going another inning.  All the Braves hits have been weak dribblers.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

This about to blow up in Toppers lap.

Don Ho

Now he gets to deplete the bullpen

Geowhizzer

Ump has jerked the Phils twice this inning.  Got to get through it.

Don Ho

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

Quote from: Geowhizzer on October 07, 2023, 07:26:18 PMUmp has jerked the Phils twice this inning.  Got to get through it.

Great, another douche behind the plate tonight. Clueless farg.

Don Ho

I love the fact Ranger is pissed!! 

PhillyPhreak54

And we have to ride the Ser roller coaster.

fargin Schwarber get a hit man damn

Don Ho

Ser shteins A Lot doing his thing.

Don Ho

I can shtein all over him but Phils have had multiple chances to be up more than a run.