Rest of Baseball - For ALL TIME!

Started by Geowhizzer, March 30, 2018, 05:43:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

I fell asleep. I assume Dodgers were threatening and couldn't bring them in?

farging Twins, man. They've lost 15 playoff games in a row. 10 to the Yanks. And I think they scored first in half of them.

ice grillin you

Baseball should just make a new rule

No matter how many games the twins win they can't make the playoffs
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 05, 2019, 09:47:44 AM
Baseball should just make a new rule

No matter how many games the twins win they can't make the playoffs

confirmed
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Chances that the Phils end up with Carlos Martinez in their bullpen next season?

MDS

the nationals always find a way, dont they
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

They ain't the best team ever assembled for nothin, pal.

ice grillin you

MDS

PhillyPhreak54

Shiiiit I bet the Rays +205 tonight

Verlander in three days was a bad idea. Plus their bats have been icy.

Don Ho

3 game 5's and the Yankees.  If the Doyers lose this one, holy shtein.

We get the Dodgers network here in Hawaii so I see a quite a few games.  You will never mock TMac or Murph or anyone on Phils broadcast crew after you've seen the Dodgers studio crew.  Hershiser is very good, but they have Jerry Hairston, Nomar Garciapara and Ned Colletti former GM.  Three of the biggest homers you've ever heard.  Nauseating.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

murph does a game here and there but he isnt an announcer and in general is awesome

tmac might have surpassed wheels in awfulness and is at least 1000 times worse than any dodger announcer

i know a lot of people that dont like ben but if the phillies would even get an average pbp guy they would automatically jump to at least a middle of the pack broadcast crew....getting rid of schmitty would help as well but he is on so infrequently he doesnt really matter

PhillyPhreak54

What's weird to me is TMac is actually half decent at football

I found myself listening to the radio broadcasts much more this past season

Geowhizzer

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 09, 2019, 08:36:29 AM
What's weird to me is TMac is actually half decent at football

I found myself listening to the radio broadcasts much more this past season

When LA was doing the broadcast I used their audio.  I couldn't stand Frandsen.

ice grillin you

its a start but its just going to amplify the tomahawk chants...

QuoteAs fans arrive this afternoon at SunTrust Park, they'll notice something different about their seats, something missing, something subtle: The foam tomahawks placed on every seat before games 1 and 2 of NLDS won't be there.

Rome