2017 College Basketball

Started by Diomedes, January 14, 2017, 06:22:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

A privateer is a state sanctioned pirate, basically.  They get a letter of marque from the country and are then allowed to plunder any pirate or foreign (at war) ships, and keep the spoils.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Thanks buddy. I learned something today!

MDS

the yearly "i dont know where trutv is" twitter jokes are horrible

stop doing them
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i cannot believe what just happened in this vandy nw game
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Is Doug Collins sun burnt or is that red hue from the aneurysm he just suffered?

MDS

havent even been close to hitting a square

also was at a bar during some of the nova game and like 5 people were cheering for them in a packed place. bahaha.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

and nova goes down in flames

PhillyPhreak54

Lil guy gonna beat the skin off his prick tonight

ice grillin you

they won the best natty of all time less than a year ago.....if you jerk off to this game you are a disgrace

PhillyPhreak54

You know he's gonna gloat

In other news NW had a nice run to get close. Collins getting teed up was a poor decision. Control yourself when you have momentum, pal.

Xavier murdering Romey St...didn't expect this to be a bloodbath

ice grillin you

virginia being outscored 18-0 in the last almost ten minutes

not going to win too many of those games

ice grillin you

QB Eagles

Impressive but I'm not sure that's stranger than the Sixers winning by 42 last night.