Yeah that was good.

Its a shame that they won't have Bryce for half the damn year

SD

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on December 06, 2022, 08:12:57 AM
Yeah that was good.

Its a shame that they won't have Bryce for half the damn year

memorial day kiddo
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

I'll hold to you that, Doc.

and lol Padres - maybe those goofballs can sing a song about that too

Geowhizzer

Geowhizzer

MDS

i hope they have a better plan to keep him healthy than the mets did. if hes in good shape, he is a mid rotation+ starter. i dont care about the money but the years are more than i anticipated. i was thinking no more than 2 for this spot.

really think they should consider a 6 man. you need to keep walker/wheeler/nola innings down and painter has a hard innings cap. at least for 2-3 months.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Upgrade but that's a lot of money for him.

MDS

$18 mil for a mid rotation starter is normal. its the years that irk me. kyle gibson, who sucks, got $10 mil. 1 year, but $10 mil. people who can pitch 150 innings a year and eat innings are very valuable. thats why i was thinking quintana, hes not amazing, but he makes 32 starts a year.

he has a chance to pass robert person as the best black phillies SP ever. in fact i believe he will be the only black player on the team. hopefully him and jt talk about election security!

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

Holy crap at Walker!

Unplugged to watch White Lotus and come back to Walker and Strahm

SD

2 years $15 million for Strahm. He's gotta be better than Hand...right?

MDS

he better if hes getting 2 years

strahm hadnt been a reliever up until this year. 2019 starter/reliever, 2020 short year, 2021 hurt, 2022 bullpen. so heres his first chance to actually get some consistency.

not super dominating against LHP but pretty good. they obviously feel theres a lot more there. hell be the 2nd lefty in the pen. i think this move precludes them doing something big in the back end (like jansen), but i think they can do something small (like robertson).

PhillyPhreak54

Robertson to the Mets

1yr $10m