Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Don Ho

Sit down you piece of shtein
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

They Read all the stats about how bad these guys are batting in the World Series of my friends wonder why I'm so negative about this lineup
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Yes that was a great catch but he had plenty of room. 

Don Ho

Quote from: Geowhizzer on November 03, 2022, 11:44:31 PM
That damned at-bat by Marsh.  A fly ball ties the game.  WHY ARE YOU SWINGING FROM YOUR ASS?

100% agree!  That was the game

QB Eagles

Quote from: QB Eagles on November 03, 2022, 11:39:41 PM
Hoskins and JT cannot end this game both 0-5, or they'll walk Harper and the game will rest on the shoulders of the idiot.

Well here we are

farg

Don Ho

Oh farg I'd rather see Harper up there on one leg blindfolded then the automatic out

Geowhizzer

Don Ho

I'm an Astros fan there's no way I'm nervous with this farging lineup

QB Eagles

cmon fire this thing out to the gap

Don Ho

Listen!   this farging crowd isn't even cheering  them on giving them support, that place is like a farging cemetery

Rome

Don Ho

I meant as they are leaving the field the crowd was as quiet as I've heard them all series

Don Ho

It'd be nice to get a game seven just for the excitement.  Has a Philadelphia team ever been in in game seven in a championship series in any sport?  Flyers one year?