Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geowhizzer

Up 3-1.

Wheeler and Nola the next two.

Both Alvarado and Seranthony should be available tomorrow.

The offense kicked in a bit (albeit against the bottom of the San Diego rotation as well).

Work to do... but they're in a good position.

Is this allowed in Philadelphia?

Eagaholic

Quote from: Geowhizzer on October 22, 2022, 11:11:39 PM
I've been grading projects during the game.

Those that I graded in the first inning... ALL F's!

Those that I graded in the last couple of innings?  All A's!

:D
LOLOL

PhillyPhreak54

Finish it tomorrow. Astros will knock off the gutless Yankees. Finish this off and let's get the Series started.

Geowhizzer

MDS

im in the corner...watching you kiss her...oh oh oh oh

man these games are absolute bedlam. i have no idea how im going to get in for the series for ill find a way. J! do you have a hookup in houston? i will come down for 6 and 7.

3 weeks ago nick maton got the last out of a game kyle gibson started where they got their asses kicked by the friggin nationals. now they are 1 win from the series. they won a game without their 2 best relievers. i have no idea what is happening or how or why but it is. this is some ride.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

So this is happening

Rome

Just gonna enjoy the ride here because this is just something else.

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Don Ho

Quote from: Geowhizzer on October 22, 2022, 11:11:39 PM
I've been grading projects during the game.

Those that I graded in the first inning... ALL F's!

Those that I graded in the last couple of innings?  All A's!

:-D :-D
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

See ya'll in 8 hours.  Fricken' wreck right now.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

SD

Relative hooked me up with youtubetv crisis averted. The possible rain break with Wheeler is worrisome

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on October 23, 2022, 12:13:45 AM
im in the corner...watching you kiss her...oh oh oh oh

man these games are absolute bedlam. i have no idea how im going to get in for the series for ill find a way. J! do you have a hookup in houston? i will come down for 6 and 7.

3 weeks ago nick maton got the last out of a game kyle gibson started where they got their asses kicked by the friggin nationals. now they are 1 win from the series. they won a game without their 2 best relievers. i have no idea what is happening or how or why but it is. this is some ride.

Man I wish I had a hookup. I wish I still had the work season tickets. I'll be on StubHub or Ticket Master. The bleeds were a G after fees. I'm prob gonna splurge for club section in the section where I used to have the season plan. That's gonna be pricey but farg it. My girl is gonna pitch in bc my bday is next week.

Munson

Hanging in Lot T right now waiting for my buddy to get here from the subway. The energy is great. Lots of good vibes. Really hope they can punch the ticket tonight in front of all these people.
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyPhreak54

Have fun Munson.

Soak it up.

Munson

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 23, 2022, 01:24:21 PM
Have fun Munson.

Soak it up.

Yeah really enjoying this, have done plenty of regular season Eagles and Phils and even a couple flyers games, but have never seen a playoff game live. Told my wife if they win it'll instantly be 3rd best sports experience of my life behind watching the birds win the SB and being in Philly the night they won the WS in 08.