Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Ok boys need some runs 🙏

PhillyPhreak54

Nervous as farg.

Come on Wheeler keep it up. Gonna need ya

PhillyPhreak54

Welp.

Hoskins has to make that play. Has to. Inexcusable.

This ump blows
Acuna laying out there like he died was way too long - in or out

farg!!

PhillyPhreak54

Goddamnit! So close Harper.

I'm bothered by the delay with Acuna. Did acted like he was shot.

PhillyPhreak54

Only hope now is to hold them and hope busted ass Jansen gives it up in the 9th

SD

Acuna's a farging bitch

PhillyPhreak54

Your 1-2 hitters are now 1-33 in the playoffs.

Can't have it

SD

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 12, 2022, 09:59:53 PM
Your 1-2 hitters are now 1-33 in the playoffs.

Can't have it

Jean lead off and Schwarkkkk at 8 instead

PhillyPhreak54

Ok so we knew that teams don't sweep all series in the playoffs. They got one on the road which is good. Have Nola in game 3.

Take a 2-1 lead Friday.

Hopefully Schwarber and Hoskins find their swings by the time Friday rolls around. Just absolutely two black holes in the line up right now.

shtein.

Geowhizzer

Braves back in control - or at least it feels that way to me.  Terrible support of Wheeler both offensively and defensively.

And today was Exhibit A of why Rhys Hoskins should not be on the team next year.

MDS

they were never going to sweep the braves, theyre too damn good. even with that, kind of a winnable game. lot of warning track shots, few close calls that couldve been ball 4 go against them.

ultimately their boom or bust offense busted and their atrocious 1B did what he has done all his career -- boot grounders. the math catches up with you eventually.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Bummed, sort of, I missed the game after the 4th inning.  Just watched the lowlights.  My biggest fear this whole, albeit short, post seaon for the Phils was a Hoskins or Bohm boner.  Yes, Geo Hoskins has got to go.  He's such a liability.  And Wheeler screwed by three weak ass soft hit baseballs - first two were a joke, I'll give d'Arnaud some credit on his hit.

Agreed Todd, they were never going to sweep the Braves.  Braves lineup just to solid.  Almost every batter you go "oh shtein, not him!".  Who on the Phillies really strikes fear in anyone, especially when Solo Home Run King and Big Doofus are batting .030 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: MDS on October 12, 2022, 10:50:24 PM
they were never going to sweep the braves, theyre too damn good. even with that, kind of a winnable game. lot of warning track shots, few close calls that couldve been ball 4 go against them.

ultimately their boom or bust offense busted and their atrocious 1B did what he has done all his career -- boot grounders. the math catches up with you eventually.

It feels like a long time since this offense has truly boomed.  Yeah, they scored 7 in Game 1, but not the way they usually would when things are going well.

Pressure is on October Nola now. 

Geowhizzer

Don Ho

:-D :-D :-D

Feed off the crowd in Atlanta?  The white transplant country club crowd?  The crowd that has to rush home to watch the 11:30 reruns of Friends.  I hope CBP goes all CC Sabathia.  That whole Brett Myers Walk and Pineapple Heads grand slam may be the best inning I've ever witnessed as a Phillies fan.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.