Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

their season ticket base is awful, and for good reason. thats why you see them max out around 20k for weeknight games. youre not going to get a huge walk up when all youre doing is battling for the 5/6 seed.

i think they sell out the home game only because it would require a series win, which would excite people. if they made it and went straight to a bo5, im not sure game 3 would get there - especially if they were down 2-0.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Two weeks left in the season, scratching to get in the playoffs and we're talking about dead bats, ace who still can't bring it in crunch time, a weak bullpen, yeah this will end well.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Wake me when the playoffs start

Oh

Wait

MDS

magic number down to 14! feel the momentum

now you need to root for the mets
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Harper went O 1 for 12 in Atlanta.  The top 4 bats were all pitiful.

Top of the order - the big 4
6 hits total this series
2 RBI

Schwarber   2-11 1 rbi
Bohm 3-11 1 rbi
Harper 1-12 0
JT 0-8 0 (not including his pinch-hit home run today)
Hoskins 0-4 0

6-46 2 rbi

Not quite what you want in a playoff race with 2 weeks left.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

Geowhizzer

Off.  If they can't give a shtein, why should I?

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah I haven't even turned it on. Was gonna watch during dinner but farg it

PhillyPhreak54

I see on Twitter they're rallying.

6-1 to 7-5 with runners on

I literally turn the farging thing in and Harper makes a single A mistake.

Are you shteintin me?

PhillyPhreak54

And now Bohm and Stott make errors

Jesus Christ almighty

PhillyPhreak54

Back up to 9-5 thanks to that shteinbird Brogdon

Going back to Netflix

PhillyPhreak54

Need lil guy to give us the Middleton pillow talk info

That's all we got to look forward to

PhillyPhreak54

18-11 eh

Reminds me of the 93 Series game

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 20, 2022, 09:28:04 PM
Need lil guy to give us the Middleton pillow talk info

That's all we got to look forward to

by far the dumbest game of the year...just magnanimously stupid

i did not see john but my boy was with him all game last sunday...second hand here but middleton has evidently lost over $300 mil the last few years bc of the pandemic and their inability to draw. theyre also planning major renovations to the park. a second massive scoreboard in RF and a second level of ashburn alley where the rooftop deck is.

i dont care about his bank account