Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

Keith Hernandez loving this D tonight.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Here we go.

Lead off double. Bohm wasnt in good position.

I'll likely be at the Astros games. I expect to watch them get Biggio'd in person.

PhillyPhreak54

Double
Walk

And this clown can't find the zone again

PhillyPhreak54

Double
Walk
Walk

And he still can't throw a god damn strike

MDS

lol chris sanchez this is an abomination
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Haha and we are tied up

7-0 to 7-7

This is a disgrace

Don Ho

This reminds me of the late August 2019 game in Miami, in WC hunt, up 7-0 and VV chokes it right back.  Ranger pitched like shtein too out of pen that night, bums lose 19-11 and it was a downward spiral the rest of the season.  I remember well as I was on my way to Miami for a meeting and the two weekend games that night. 

Deja vu all over again
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on August 29, 2022, 11:41:05 PM
lol chris sanchez this is an abomination

That's an understatement. 

As bad as Ranger was this dude topped even him.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Don Ho on August 29, 2022, 11:46:34 PM
This reminds me of the late August 2019 game in Miami, in WC hunt, up 7-0 and VV chokes it right back.  Ranger pitched like shtein too out of pen that night, bums lose 19-11 and it was a downward spiral the rest of the season.  I remember well as I was on my way to Miami for a meeting and the two weekend games that night. 

Deja vu all over again

That's when they had those stupid players choice uniforms

First MLB hit of course

farg off im going to bed

PhillyPhreak54

Thomson gave Sanchez too much time out there.

Haha another walk

Losers

PhillyPhreak54

In bed hate watching right now

PhillyPhreak54

Batted around two innings in a row. A collection of stiffs and fringe players are pummeling the Phillies.

Another god damn bases loaded walk

PhillyPhreak54

I hope he hits a grand slam

Don Ho

Great minds think alike J

PhillyPhreak54

Back to farging back walks with the bases loaded

What the farg