Maikel and Cesar revenge series

PhillyPhreak54

Did has been released.

SD

PhillyPhreak54

Good start Noah.

Fitting right in

PhillyPhreak54

Double Agent Syndergaard throwing meatballs.

This rain delay is welcome. Hope they call it.

MDS

syndergaard was atrocious...the nationals AAA lineup was on everything. he gets his tits lit up against anybody else.

after about 15/20 mins, the rain stopped. it was dry/very light rain for around an hour+ before it settled on being just steady. the radar to my untrained eye was just changing every second, very unstable, and it looked like it was going to pour any second. so thats why they didnt restart - didnt want to start then stop again 5 minutes later.

in reality, they couldve just played through it and finished the game. so chalk this one up to the baseball and weather gods giving your phillies a rare W
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

That was an embarrasing opening act for man bun.  Granted a lot of those Nats hits were weak as shtein but a hit is a hit and he gave up 11 in 5.  U G L Y.

Rollercoaster Gibson tonight.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Geowhizzer

Castellanos may be (finally) heating up.

Geowhizzer

Gibson dealing so far.

Geowhizzer

Geowhizzer

Why is the Apple TV announcer wearing an undershirt to call the game?

PhillyPhreak54

Too bad he couldn't finish off the perfecto

Don Ho

When does Cartoon Network get a game?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

6 perfect innings is the best ive ever seen. scherzer had a game during the awful years where he went 5.1 (and ben revere hit a homer), so this is the new leader.

never gonna happen for me, maybe one day ill touch a tit

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Robles leaning into that pitch is worse than breaking up a PG by bunting. 

I'd ear-hole his ass for that one.   POS.

Anyways, Castellanos' bomb reminded me of a Choke dinger I saw in Clearwater once.  That ball wasn't just mashed; it was annihilated.

Good win and 10 games over .500 for the first time in a while.  Just hang in there until Harper returns.