Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Ballgame.

Good grief.

Lol at the people crying about Nola missing the AS game. Wake up.

SD

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on July 11, 2022, 09:17:37 PM
Ballgame.

Good grief.

Lol at the people crying about Nola missing the AS game. Wake up.

Or just wait till September

Don Ho

This organization has had some real Boner moves but Nikki C is turning into a real problem.  I have no idea how this guy's batting in the .250 Mason Dixon line.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

The bottom of the order has killed him.

5-9 is 7/14 off him

Scrub

ice grillin you

That castellanous play on the HR ball was a joke...not saying he should have caught it but he gave himself a laughable chance
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

Well we can all relax the next two days as I don't think any of us will be wasting our time watching the AAA Phillies in Toronto.

Good, they can pat them selves on the back, they got their little split in St. Louis but Miami series will show us if this team has any balls. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on July 11, 2022, 09:20:17 PM

5-9 is 7/14 off him

Scrub

the entire order is killing them buddy
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on July 11, 2022, 09:33:16 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on July 11, 2022, 09:20:17 PM

5-9 is 7/14 off him

Scrub

the entire order is killing them buddy

The top four before that post were 0-fer

PhillyPhreak54

Maybe Stubbs has a great series up there and takes over for JT "the vaccines kill people" Realmuto

ice grillin you

I'm dead serious.  How do you two root for much less watch this team?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Geowhizzer

Didn't watch tonight.  Felt like I dodged a bullet.

Am going to Miami on Friday, though...  woohoo.

phattymatty

do you think Castellanos still has the Simmo the Savage sign in his house?

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on July 11, 2022, 10:06:13 PM

Because I love baseball.

When we moved away from PA the only games I got to see them play were against the Braves and Cubs (and then eventually when ESPN created Sunday Night Baseball and they were on that (rarely). I'd play sick to see the Chicago games during the day.

My grandpop would VHS games and send them to me. I remember being super excited about Pat Combs, Jose DeJesus (because he threw hard), and Ricky Jordan.

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on July 11, 2022, 10:06:13 PM

because i like sports team from philly, not just indentured servitude football and nba

at the same time i hope jt dies of covid
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Goddamn son - could ya be any more tone deaf?

"J.T. Realmuto said he consulted with doctors he knew and decided he did not need a COVID vaccine. He will forfeit close to $260,000. "I'm not going to let Canada tell me what I do and don't put in my body for a little bit of money," Realmuto said. "It's just not worth it."

$260k is a little bit of money to him. But to the guy taking his kids to one game a year bc of how expensive it is...it's five years or more of his salary.