Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

☹️☹️☹️

Don Ho

Norwood is another piece of shtein that has to go
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Reality tour back on schedule.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Why does Rojas always kill them

PhillyPhreak54

Why does JT's offense always kill them

farg

PhillyPhreak54

SD

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

that tool zack hample was at the game...i was going to troll him but i had pastaficios in hand and it needed to be consumed. by the time i was done he was somewhere else.

this teenage girl in our section was chanting lets go brandon when someone got a lets go phillies going. i hope she gets gang raped then cant get an abortion and has to keep her rape baby. you funhole.

pretty good win, very typical game they lose with girardi. they hung in vs alcantra who is ridiculous (imagine if they had sixto). jt is washed. i still need another month or two of these types of wins for me to think anything has changed,
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

I prob see 4-5 Let's Go Brandon stickers or shirts a day

Idiots

Don Ho

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on June 13, 2022, 09:39:39 PM
Why does JT's offense always kill them

farg

he's had numerous occasions the past few weeks to break games wide open and has looked like ass at the plate in key moments.  Bohm not much better but we all know what he is and he's not paid a gajillion dollars to get base runners home.

PhillyPhreak54

Yessir you're right. He's not been able to bust out and his defense has been shtein too

SD

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on June 13, 2022, 10:45:33 PM
I prob see 4-5 Let's Go Brandon stickers or shirts a day

Idiots

There's a bunch of deplorables around me with yard signs. Would be a real shame if someone with insomnia dressed in black one night and replaced them all with these

https://www.amazon.com/Trump-Lost-LOL-Yard-Sign/dp/B08SVQ2P56