Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

soccer training in an hour.  I'd rather get attitude from 15-17 year old high school boys than tortute myself and ruin a nice long weekend watching a trainwreck. 

Checked the live update, got to love the top of the 6th response, Goofy K's, Mr. More Ups & Downs than a Roller Coaster flies out to second and shtein for brains K's.  YES!!!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

im going this weekend because its trout and ohtani but after that...man

this shtein is just sad
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

They've zapped my desire to watch.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Don Ho on May 27, 2022, 09:19:38 PM
Quote from: MDS on May 27, 2022, 08:49:00 PM
its amazing how much they spent on offense and how little they have to show for it

well amazing is the wrong word. typical phillies incompetence how bout that

Incompetence is right.  Decade of awful drafts, acquisitions, FO management.  Great, good for you, signed a bunch of Blutos who get hot every other week for a game or two but this season signings won't pan out.  God I hope I am wrong, but this shtein ain't happening this year that's a givein.  Sick of these retread bullpen signings.  How about signing or finding some speed on the base paths? sorry Roman Quinn.

lol at decade

They are 140 years old and have two titles
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

QB Eagles

Forget titles, they only have two periods of sustained moderate success. They are literally the losingest franchise in the history of serious professional sports, worldwide.

MDS

anything pre 1950 almost doesnt count...baseball was a colorful farce back then...but it just adds to the history

for the 35 years ive been alive the phillies had 1 random good year and 4 season of success (with 6 years of frustrating mediocrity before that). other than that, theyve been abysmal to terrible. i feel like im a bad person who deserves this.

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Today I learned the the Phillies really do suck, Pete Alonso is a complete knucklehead and in game interviews must stop immediately
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

it took 2 months but nick castellanos finally did something

(it doesnt matter)

SD

SD

MDS

i hope they bring in james norwood in the 10th

Rome

It is astounding how bad this team is.  It's like they sit around the clubhouse and actually invent new ways to choke away wins. 

SD

Quote from: Rome on May 29, 2022, 10:47:51 PM
It is astounding how bad this team is.  It's like they sit around the clubhouse and actually invent new ways to choke away wins.

They were supposed to be contenders in 2020.

PhillyPhreak54

What a way to lose.

The Phillie Way.

Got out of TG2 and saw the score. Was actually surprised they came back bc when the movie started it was 3-0.