Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Dodgers didn't exactly smoke the Pirates

PhillyPhreak54

Bryce, and his torn UCL, said farg dem Sixers

SD

I developed this weird love of late games. I fall asleep with the tv on and somehow always wake up for the 9th.

SD

What the farg is happening here 4-0

MDS

Quote from: TAFKASD on May 12, 2022, 10:32:45 PM
What the farg is happening here 4-0

its the one game per series they decide to hit
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Jean Jean Up To Three Thirteen!

Sup.

MDS

jean has a great 142 OPS+ and i feel like this stretch is the first time hes made contact all season

hes still a loser
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Nobody knows what OPS+ is

MDS

well thats not true...but its the OPS at your position relative to the league avg being 100. so if you have an 142 youre doing 42% better than the league average, which is really good.

to me its the best way to gauge how someone is performing because it contextualizes their performance

PhillyPhreak54

Neat.

Other ways to contextualize too. The good ol eye test.

PhillyPhreak54

Can't wait til they blow this

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on May 12, 2022, 11:59:34 PM
Neat.

Other ways to contextualize too. The good ol eye test.

well if theres one set of eyes we can trust, its the eyes of katy's finest lumbar salesman

wheeler hasnt done his normal side work...pushed him too far with this 6th

PhillyPhreak54

Ain't that the truth. Watch and learn son!

Don Ho

I'm done bitching about Alvarado like I'm  done bitching about Hardin just a complete waste of time
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Like a dumb farg I turn this on to cheer me up
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.