Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Three consecutive inning ending double plays by this paper champ offense

Give you a semi thinking a big inning is coming and then...blue balls

MDS

camargo, vierling, segura in the 9th

l, o and l
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

shtein just ain't going right

Camargo smoked that to the one farging guy on the left side

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 19, 2022, 11:43:26 PM
shtein just ain't going right

Camargo smoked that to the one farging guy on the left side

its a little bit of that but its pretty easy to defend when you know where the ball is going

at least the sixers arent falling on their face....yet
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Nah that was luck. I can buy positioning on many pitches but not that one

farg this team.

MDS

youre right, spray charts are made up anyway, like the vaccine and election results

wonder how much longer until they panic fire girardi

PhillyPhreak54

Ok you're right. The Moneyball nerds knew that McMahon should be positioned exactly on that spec of dirt. Not the one to the right or left a foot but riiiiiight there

Hoskins and Harper need to get going. All of them do really but if those two can get hot I think they'll be able to get out of this funk

Wonder how Middleton likes seeing his money piss down their legs nightly

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 19, 2022, 11:59:44 PM
Ok you're right. The Moneyball nerds knew that McMahon should be positioned exactly on that spec of dirt. Not the one to the right or left a foot but riiiiiight there

thats why i said there is *some* luck to it...almost all elements of baseball involve some luck. they knew where to put him, the ball was hit right there. as i mentioned, good scouting mixed with good fortune.

and lol @ at calling defensive positioning moneyball nerds. dude they been positioning fielders (not to the recent extremes, but) since grant was president

QuoteHoskins and Harper need to get going. All of them do really but if those two can get hot I think they'll be able to get out of this funk

rhys has an 859 OPS this year, hes been pretty good. harper most certainly yes

QuoteWonder how Middleton likes seeing his money piss down their legs nightly

of all the things in the world i dont care about, a trust fund billionaire making a dumb investment is near the top of the list

SD

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

3-2 Bums, got um' where we want um'!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

I want to throw Blackmon in a tub of a Lysol/Clorox mixture. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Anxiously awaiting to see how Joe Jarhead handles the bullpen today.

Don Ho

Eflin's broke although he's thrown some good stuff today when on, Wheeler ain't right, Nola is a Hoyda, Ranger got to work his shtein out, is Gibson the ace right now?

PhillyPhreak54

4-4 now eh?

wonder how long til they blow it