Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

They'll get um' in Miami!  Oh that's right, they can't beat the Marlins if their life depended on it.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Geowhizzer

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

complete dick move...and the coward runs away as if theyre not gonna be able to track him
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

That was awesome

farg the Mets and their fans

Don Ho

99.99% of the time that fat little farg gets the shtein beaten out of him before security arrives.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

almost 7 games in and I'm already starting to hate this team.  We ain't seeing a lot of 'manufacturing" this year folks.  It's long ball or the highway.

Don Ho

Vierling doesn't get plunked here, inning over. No way he's getting on base.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah you got me. We can only yearn to be as good at scouting as you.

Another shtein offensive game. Schwarber stinks.

His final AB was lousy

SD

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 14, 2022, 10:09:03 PM
Schwarber stinks.

Take him off lead off he's killing them

MDS

theyve played 7 games calm down

SD

He's killing them. Not an overreaction to suggest switching the lineup up.

MDS

ice grillin you

yeah because Phillies are known for their slow starts then making the playoffs

in fact I think they have started 5-1 two of the last three years and missed the playoffs...but I'm sure all you homers were like "it's early" when they were 5-1 

what makes them so especially bad is how amazingly unlikeable they are....theres not a single exciting player or a personality with juice....it's all super boring MA meat heads who think they actually on a good team....it's embarrassing
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous