Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

There's our Phils! 

MDS

it was monstrously cold...i played tennis this AM then biked down, felt like a regular ass day. step in the park and its 10-15 degrees colder.

they were hacking early and often, couldnt hit anything through the wind. its 1 game whatever bla bla but if they lose tomorrow you gotta trade castellanos
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

They could've lost 20-0 they still won 2 out of 3. Seasons a marathon not a sprint with sprained ankles. A's aren't a bad team.

Rome

MDS

anytime anyone gets mad about any individual baseball game please remember the phillies beat pedro martinez with this lineup

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on April 10, 2022, 07:37:13 PM
anytime anyone gets mad about any individual baseball game please remember the phillies beat pedro martinez with this lineup

Ah yes. The 1996 team. Benito had 30 homers in his only season here. That club also featured guys like Glenn Murray, Lee Tinsley, Larry Mitchell, Rafael Quirico and Glenn Dishman.

It was also the season where people thought Mike Grace was going to be a good pitcher.

PhillyPhreak54

Great fargin start.

Boom's defense is crap

ice grillin you

Did it ever begin?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Good point.

Bats are gonna be shut down again too

PhillyPhreak54