Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Yep. Jimmy is prob my all time fave Philly athlete

ice grillin you

He's one million percent top 10 for me and probably top 5...and while he gets bonus points for being that likeable as a baseball player also because he's a baseball player it hurts him a little in my rankings
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

him getting that job kinda depressed me a little...sure fire sign im super old now

its a no show fake job, the same type they used to give to people like dallas green. theres nothing wrong with keeping jimmy in the family and giving him a little cash to hang around, do some meet and greets, pop up on some broadcasts and "give his opinion" on personnel. im sure dombo is putting his evaluations at the top of the list.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

I'm just glad he's in town and not working for the royals or some shtein

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2022, 10:10:23 AM
I'm just glad he's in town and not working for the royals or some shtein

He's had a role with the team since 2019

ice grillin you

still was living in cali....this seems like a full time real job where he may relocate to philly full time...i could be wrong...would be the first time

MDS

i thought he lived in florida

pretty much he aint movin the fam to a rowhome on 10th and shunk...he might be in town more often tho
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

The Phils this year...

(And when does Moniak get popped for PEDs?)

PhillyPhreak54

Hope he keeps using then.

MDS

hes made a small adjustment to his swing....i wouldnt get my hopes up this is gonna last

PhillyPhreak54

No hopes here. I wrote him off awhile ago. But if he does develop cool.

Sucks the Phils didn't go get Manaea

https://twitter.com/bnightengale/status/1510709410988916739 21&t=CjsJUn_GMFvXy47CwVD0Dw

MDS

they have super limited prospect capitol...basically they have 3 guys with value. cant be trading them unless they know theyre in the playoffs and the move will put them over the top

manae stinks anyway

PhillyPhreak54

The Mick finally hits and now he's out six weeks with a broken hand

SD

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 07, 2022, 06:24:51 PM
The Mick finally hits and now he's out six weeks with a broken hand

[/career]

MDS

rough for mick but on the bright side he sucks so who cares

ill be there tomorrow legggoooooooooooooo