QB Eagles

Let's see.

17 runs yesterday
Wheeler going today against a Mets team that can't hit for shtein

Perfect setup for another shutout loss for the Fightins

MDS

they got 1 run and it was a solidly manufactured run

what team is this
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Geowhizzer

Geowhizzer

Don Ho

Why didn't they waste Archie yesterday?

He is so bad. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Feel free to get as vile and vulgar as you want Geo when you insert the Ian Kenedy emoji.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

didi only allowed one good play per month

Don Ho

Don Ho

MDS

Quote from: Geowhizzer on September 17, 2021, 10:24:56 PM
Bradley...  :-\

one too many times with the gimmick

archie is physically incapable of getting anyone to swing and miss
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

MDS

i wouldnt call this good baseball but the phillies dont win games in any kind of easy way so go team

PhillyPhreak54

I watched some of it tonight. Still OUT until they're tied.