Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

Mariners are waaaaaay out there at 19 years...ten ahead of the phils but the phils are a full three seasons ahead of the team with the third longest post season drought in all of baseball
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on August 08, 2021, 01:40:22 PM
I'll be accepting a written apology from lil guy re: Jean Segura.

he has 1 hit since last wednesday
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Newsflash...none of them are hitting.

Except for the DBacks pitcher. Unreal.

MDS

ive burned money on things before but $65 on a ballpark pass for september games they wont even be in a division race for is high up there
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

I love how TMac is shifting talk to the wild card.

I'm out and going to bed. Hope they come back.

Don Ho

Wild Card?  This team will be lucky to go .500 the next 7 weeks playing mostly AA affiliates.  And I was concerned about the Rays, Braves and Brewers coming up. 

Moving on, really excited for tonights Birds Pats game.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

I see I missed nothing.

Way to suck away the one fun week of baseball, Phillies

PhillyPhreak54

Gonna get swept by the god damn Diamondbacks

One hit! One!

Is Hoskins that important?

SD

Don Ho

Trash compactor.

This isn't even embarrassing, it was almost expected.  And can we please stop with any mention of wheeler and the Cy Young Award.  Guy has pitched  like shtein except for Roy Halladay day the last two months.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

So top 8th bases loaded no outs = 1 run

So top 9th bases loaded one out = 1 run

Well at least they're consistent at sucking

MDS

i dont know how the entire team goes into a prolonged slump immediately after an 8 game winning streak but the phillies somehow did it

the only consistent thing about them in this era of mediocrity is that they will always revert to the mean. they will always be .500. a good stretch must be followed by a bad stretch. that is the rule.

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on August 19, 2021, 05:10:38 PM
Gonna get swept by the god damn Diamondbacks

One hit! One!

Is Hoskins that important?

the diamond backs have more home wins than the Phillies have road wins...should they have lost 2/3 instead of getting swept? probably....but it's not like it's surprising or inexcusable that they did
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Geowhizzer

The hell with this team.  I'm going to bed.

Don Ho

Ian Kennedy is going to be another heart attack