Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

teenage girl where the home run ball landed with a odubell T-shirt is a sweet look
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

i saw a girl, had to be 20s, wearing a phillies jersey with an eagles david akers name plate/number on the back

explain that
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Nola is shteinting down his leg again

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on August 15, 2021, 01:33:05 PM
i saw a girl, had to be 20s, wearing a phillies jersey with an eagles david akers name plate/number on the back

explain that

he beat his meat to Jesus not beat women

not sure I could hate anyone more than I hate Aaron Nola

MDS

reds 2 best players are out of the game yet nola cant get the pitcher or this little zip out

hes going to end up with more days lost to covid than wins this year
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Plus the ump has to be related to John Middleton...the amount of gift strikes he's gotten has been nuts

ice grillin you

Lol that catch was amazing

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 15, 2021, 02:12:06 PM
Plus the ump has to be related to John Middleton...the amount of gift strikes he's gotten has been nuts

3-2 pitch to torreyes was a gift to the reds. ump is giving a ball off the plate seemingly in all directions

ice grillin you

MDS

PhillyPhreak54

Bats have to wake up.

Hopefully this is Nola's last inning. I don't trust him not to farg it up.

PhillyPhreak54

And he farged it up.

Garbage

It was nice to hear the announcers criticizing him

MDS

covid case relieves covid case with another covid case entering in a double switch

go phillies

PhillyPhreak54

I think their bats have Covid

SD