Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on July 05, 2021, 10:43:52 PM
the wife beater four AB tonite 11 total pitches zero anything

he bats lead off

granted this cubs reliever was dreadful, but well done
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Weird feeling these fargs make a run starting now...suck us in...then let us down.

QB Eagles

They have a lot of series against dogshtein teams in the second half. More dogshtein than them.

Think they finish nearly exactly .500, assuming they don't sell everyone with a modicum of talent.

Don Ho

Quote from: TAFKASD on July 06, 2021, 02:09:48 AM
Weird feeling these fargs make a run starting now...suck us in...then let us down.

Of course.

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

Had the Dodgers/Marlins game on before Phils game, my god, Max Muncy is in another solar system compared to Hoskins.  Great bat, plays fantastic defense. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Let's do this Ace!

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Don Ho on July 06, 2021, 08:19:11 PM
Had the Dodgers/Marlins game on before Phils game, my god, Max Muncy is in another solar system compared to Hoskins.  Great bat, plays fantastic defense.

I was watching ATL/PIT

Hoping to see the Braves continue to shtein themselves

MDS

Hoping to see the Phillies not be a colossal joke
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Let's see if he can get out of this.  Nola has become such a POS. 

PhillyPhreak54

Watch him let it get to 7-5

Don Ho

Whack that farging ivy!

Don Ho

Jankowski looks like that guy the first day of Chemistry class going "cool, bunsen burners, gas, chemicals that cause big explosions, bitchin man"

PhillyPhreak54

lol at the bitchin, man.

Well this is the first time since 2015 they've scored double digits in b2b games.

The Finals and the Phils are blowouts

MDS

Man the cubs are some kind of bad