Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

Tonight was more than the bullpen.  Knapp, god bless the guy as his body probably looks like Corbin   Bernsen character in Major League but c'mon dude, and the same old defense, the bases loaded and one out  = Zero runs shtein offense is nauseating.  And it's not even Memorial Day.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

spence howard once again completely melted down after 4 innings and 60 pitches...their best pitching prospect ladies and gents

alvarado cant throw strikes

matt joyce exists

but they won so celebrate
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

This is only going to get worse.  Todays lineup had only two players from the opening day starting nine and 4 others guys who weren't even on the opening day roster.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

Odubel Herrera is the hero we need * right * now!

ice grillin you

The Phillies are in the middle of four straight day games...the third time since 2000
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

with rhys at DH and quinn in RF, their defense is not a total abomination today

accomplishment
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

lol you are the best

come to gloat about some washed up bench player running into one while qoonrod melts down again

PhillyPhreak54

Qooner and Alvarado have turned to shtein

PhillyPhreak54

Quinn got hurt again. Shocked!!

60 day DL this time

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on May 30, 2021, 10:30:07 AM

60 day DL this time

I love people who bring up Roman Quinn injuries like he's good and the Phillies are missing out on a special player

it's craziness
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

QB Eagles

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 30, 2021, 11:28:51 AM
I love people who bring up Roman Quinn injuries like he's good and the Phillies are missing out on a special player

If it's any consolation, this is likely the final injury of his career.

MDS

hes a really good player to have on a playoff team. game changing speed and strong defense. can make a real difference over the course of october.

of course he was drafted by a team that will never see october and cant even make it to june without tearing his acl

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 30, 2021, 11:28:51 AM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on May 30, 2021, 10:30:07 AM

60 day DL this time

it's craziness

I love people who misinterpret posts as something they're not.

It's craziness.

PhillyPhreak54

Blah.

Good thing it's nice outside today so I can go out and do shtein