Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Dickerson continues to kill them

MDS

torreyes is a good defensive SS...he makes an error and it unravels from there

they are such a classic bad team its boring honestly
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

right on cue - BOOM!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

QuoteBrad Miller is the 938th player in MLB history to reach 100 career home runs, his teammate, Rhys Hoskins, was the 937th, and another teammate, J.T. Realmuto, could possibly become the 939th, sitting on 99, but on the injured list.
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

is there one team in this city with an even functionally competent medical staff
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Knocked the shtein out of that one Rhys

PhillyPhreak54

Ok Vinny...keep it up buddy

MDS

you gotta love vinny being terrible for 5 years, then on his contract year, put it together so they either have to pay him (and he resumes sucking) or let him go (and he continues being good)

PhillyPhreak54

Two hits and scored in one inning.

Offense is still shtein

MDS

their lineup is pretty bad on a normal day and embarrassing right now....2 hits is good

corny randy 1-2 with 3 BB and a SB tonight. 1.143 OPS right now. this is one of the weirdest things i can remember....an overdrafted 1st rounder who sucks at every level magically tearing it up at AAA well after being left for dead. its 1 month, but hey. its something to follow.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: MDS on May 25, 2021, 10:40:17 PM
their lineup is pretty bad on a normal day and embarrassing right now....2 hits is good

corny randy 1-2 with 3 BB and a SB tonight. 1.143 OPS right now. this is one of the weirdest things i can remember....an overdrafted 1st rounder who sucks at every level magically tearing it up at AAA well after being left for dead. its 1 month, but hey. its something to follow.

Pandemic muscles?

MDS

andrew knapp since may 13

hits - 2
hits to the nuts - 2

SD

Quote from: MDS on May 26, 2021, 07:44:31 PM
andrew knapp since may 13

hits - 2
hits to the nuts - 2

lol

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

he melted down but their defense...jesus

miller messing up a double play and knapp passed ball. then another ball gets passed miller. amateur hour

it must be the 5G