Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

Defense stinks too
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Holy wife beater!!!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

SD

My boy doobs...he moved on that pitch like a bitch.

Don Ho

Moving forward I will leave the room or multitask during every Scott Kingery appearance.

Don Ho

Night off sure helped Bohm.

Don Ho

Did I hear an E A G L E S cheer?  Jesus, lowlifes.

give these clowns credit for battling back.  jesus Wife Beater almost launched another.

SD

No confidence Neris holds this lead

PhillyPhreak54

ODub has been swinging a hot bat.

If Didi is out they'll play Maton who has had some big hits too.

Keep it rolling

ice grillin you

was watching the game last night and they had a graphic that said the phillies were 7-14 with RISP...im thinking that cant be right they only have five runs and one of them came from a wife beater solo johnson...i brushed it off as it being the nats because of how truly horrific their broadcasts are

just a few minutes ago i looked at the box score and they were correct...but also i noticed the phillies LOB was in double figures

such a crazy offensive box
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

that okey doke was some shtein you did in little league where no one can catch or throw...i cant believe they pulled it off in the majors

ice grillin you

MDS

ive never heard of this dude and he is not even on their top 30 prospects

mick abel and frank morales both have gotten beat around in their first 2 starts
bryson stott is hitting bombs, walk a ton, stealing bases and striking out 2x every game
lou garcia destryoing low-A pitching so far. hes repeating that level after an over-promotion in 2019 so we'll see.

thats everyone who matters
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Nah BKR dat dood...lol at anyone named Bryson....go get your lacrosse stick chambeau

Geowhizzer

MDS

as bad as their offense looks, their team is ops is 10th in the NL and theyre 9th in homers

not good, but not utterly abysmal.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.