Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

anytime you can avoid a sweep by starting matt moore, its something you have to do
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Knapp's AB in the ninth was offensive.

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 10, 2021, 10:35:49 PM
Knapp's AB in the ninth was offensive.

its why the braves are such a bad matchup for them. they have 3-4 good lefty's who can neutralize the phillies bench, harper and didi. having joyce/miller is going to pay off with some teams and kill them with others. with another closer, that's brad miller and possibly quinn hits for joyce. you just go for it, its the 9th inning. the mets, for example, have 1 crap lefty and mediocre righty's.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Geowhizzer

Jojo Romero brought up to be the next arsonist out of the bullpen.

ice grillin you

that was friggin amazing by acuna....he ripped that ball and still was safe...i dont care that didi double clutched that was rediculous speed and effort
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

if acuna was a free agent he would get a $400 million deal....he is signed through 2028 for $100 mil

farg if he just held off hed get a 4 bill extension

ice grillin you

QuoteRonald Acuña Jr. sprint speed on that infield single to start the game:

31.0 ft/sec

MLB avg = 27 ft/sec
Elite = 30 ft/sec

ice grillin you

nm

MDS

phillies held the braves to like 4-5 runs in the opening series, which is their per game average. soooo this was inevitable, they were due.

their entire lineup aside from freeman is righty which is bad news for terrible lefty's. hey look its matt moore.

ice grillin you

its not surprising i expected the phillies the battle the marlins for last place in the division but watching six braves games early you realize how far ahead of the phillies they truly are

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 11, 2021, 07:33:26 PM
its not surprising i expected the phillies the battle the marlins for last place in the division but watching six braves games early you realize how far ahead of the phillies they truly are

i wouldnt go to this extreme. the braves are better, clearly, but more than anything they are just a bad matchup for the phillies.

its the phils and your nats for the 2nd wildcard and the 1-gamer against sd/la. if juan soto dies they might have a chance there

ice grillin you

they could be in the nats league if scherzer finally gets old which is very possible but that just means they will be slumming at the bottom of the division with them not fighting for a wc

ice grillin you

that espn graphic showing the two pitchers next to one another was crazy

MDS

you like the mets a lot more than i do. theyre a pretty bland team when degrom doesnt pitch and dont score for him anyway when he does

that last playoff spot feel like a mid to high 80's win total which the phillies can get to...the nats can get above that surely