Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Don Ho on September 27, 2020, 05:51:52 AM
Thank God we've had descent surf the past few weeks as we have been on extended stay at home just lifted Wednesday - ocean sports allowed through the whole shtein show. 

Surfing almost daily so I don't have to think about:

A. Phillies
B. Klentak
C. The Bullpen
D. The Birds
E. Wentz
F.  LB's & Secondary
G. JJAW
H. Howie
I.  Sixers
J.  Jojo
K. Simmons
L. ALL POLITICIANS
M. Karen
N. Viruses
O. Hawaii's collapsing economy
P.  Wife now working out of home and sharing my office with me

So drowning, getting hit on the head by my board, getting run over by all the kooks in the water who have suddenly packed every surf spot in the state, wiping out on the reef, shark attacks, all seem like better alternatives.  Most importantly I have all of you providing me with some quality conversation, insightful observations, updates, and incredible laughs for three hours 16 - 20 days every fall and winter.

OH!  I took the 19 test two weeks ago, all good!  And that farging swab was a treat.

It sounds peaceful to think about going out to surf in the mornings. I can't surf but if I lived out there I'd find spots to just sit on a beach and chill.

Rome

PhillyPhreak54

No chance buddy, don't worry. 🤣

I'd boogey board and drunk beer though.

Rome

You'd drunk beer?

Oh my. 🙈

Geowhizzer

Methinks he may have already begun...

PhillyPhreak54

I actually cracked my first one ten minutes ago. Got a lot of drinking to do today and tomorrow

Geowhizzer

Between the Phillies, Eagles and Trump (:igybatsignal), I should start drinking.

QB Eagles

Anyone who wandered over to this game looking for hope deserves what they're getting.

PhillyPhreak54

Haven't watched a second. No desire.

farg them

Geowhizzer

Quote from: QB Eagles on September 27, 2020, 05:04:43 PM
Anyone who wandered over to this game looking for hope deserves what they're getting.

Didn't put on the Phils until after the Eagles shteinstorm.

Almost like I never changed the channel.

Rome

Me either.  All three games were on local tv too.  Didn't watch a second.   The season is trash and I'm done until they get rid of Poindexter GM.

QB Eagles

Quote from: Rome on September 27, 2020, 05:53:05 PM
I'm done until they get rid of Poindexter GM.

So you're done for roughly the next 15 minutes.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

The only good, funny, shocking, ironic, thing is the BP didn't farg the last two games up.  Once bums got down 3-0, it was good night.

Nola once again coming up small, and the bats were a complete joke (again) the past three days.  This last pathetic playoff spot was delivered to them on a silver platter.  Return to sender. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 27, 2020, 12:10:47 PM
I actually cracked my first one ten minutes ago. Got a lot of drinking to do today and tomorrow

Even had people in the water today say "WTF with the Eagles?" and "Sorry about the Phillies".  I fired back with my Ricky Gervais "I don't care, I never did.  Shut up, shut up.  I don't care."
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.