Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

I actually enjoyed today. Baby steps

MDS

theres a scenario where the cardinals have to play the tigers in a DH the monday after the season to determine the last playoff spot and that is the kind of stupid, illogical conclusion this season deserves
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

MDS

how senile was whitey at the end
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

the legendary Juan Gantz

Don Ho

Hembree is complete horse shtein.  Takes some of the pressure off Wentz for being the biggest shtein show in town today
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

haseley might be worse than moniak if thats even possible

PhillyPhreak54

Haseley stinks. Send him to the moon.

The entire team is a wreck. And the little shtein Klentak is coming out justifying not resigning JT today by blahblahblah'ing about Sixto.

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

complete no show performance

tbf their lineup was trash but they slept walk through this game

Don Ho

BARF BARF BARF

farg this guy Clowntak.  So injuries have forced the diaper brigade to play and so far they stink.  FO sucks at what they do.

And WTF with Harper?  Those were horrible at bats tonight.  This season is what it is, whatever for whoever wins, good for you asterisk champion but C'mon Mr. Phanatic start acting like a leader, start stepping up.  This is getting old real fast. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

QB Eagles

Repost this the next time someone suggests the Phillies should tank for a high pick.

https://streamable.com/m/blake-parker-in-play-run-s-to-brock-holt

ice grillin you

Quote from: Don Ho on September 21, 2020, 10:23:10 PM
And WTF with Harper?  Those were horrible at bats tonight.

he hurt his back sunday which is why he was DH'ing
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Another Nola start lost.

Faced some shteinbag who was 0-5 with a 7 ERA

PhillyPhreak54

Jesus farging Christ almighty