Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geowhizzer

Pretty nice back-to-back by Nola and Wheeler.  If they can keep that up, it'll be an interesting September.

PhillyPhreak54

Agreed!

Nice series. Keep it up!

SD

So these fargers keep winning. Amazing what can happen when the bp isn't a complete dumpster fire

MDS

nats played it right

won a great title against a cheating team...then just said farg it to a nonsense 60 game covid season

phillies meanwhile havent been good since the end of obama's first term and hey ill take this
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Hector just struck out the side?  Unicorns, Hell froze over, monkey's out of asses?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Geowhizzer

MDS

phils basically need to not embarrass themselves next week in that weirdo 7 game series in miami* and theyll get at least 2nd...which likely means a trip to san diego to get curb stomped by the juggernaut padres

*there is a distinct possibility theyre gonna embarrass themselves
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Vinny V alive for another Miami implosion?

MDS

hes got to start like 3 or 4 games because of all the DHs....strap the farg in

PhillyPhreak54

That little shteinbird Rojas is probably going to hit .800

MDS

quick look at the rotations and it looks like sixto on that sunday vs. arrieta or vv in one of the games

empty the bank account lock city on the fish

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on September 03, 2020, 08:57:56 PM
hes got to start like 3 or 4 games because of all the DHs....strap the farg in

Eww!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on September 03, 2020, 08:06:26 PM
phils basically need to not embarrass themselves next week in that weirdo 7 game series in miami* and theyll get at least 2nd...which likely means a trip to san diego to get curb stomped by the juggernaut padres

*there is a distinct possibility theyre gonna embarrass themselves

All signs point to YES!

ice grillin you

how do you embarrass yourself in a league and season that is beyond embarrassing
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

Give it zero point zero percent like the Nats?