Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

took that mobilehoma trump supporter long enough
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

BTW, still stuck with the Marlins announcers.  And they still suck.

Rome

They are way better than Rich Schmaltz and doofus Tommy Hutton, Geo.

Odds that Gosselin starts tomorrow?

Odds that Krapler would have found something in his Excel Spreadsheets to justify sitting him?

PhillyPhreak54

Haseley 8
Hoskins 3
Harper 9
Realmuto 2
Gregorius 6
Segura 5
Bruce 7
Kingery 4
Walker DH

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

rare time when the phillies do what they should do...jump on this scrub long man for the marlins
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

And now our scrub is going to give it right back.

MDS

spence howard pitching today in LV. how fast can he get here

Rome

Velazquez is a summer house guest who eats all your food, drinks your beer, leaves the place a pig sty, and refuses to get the farg out when he's worn out his welcome. 

MDS

the pen was going to be a work in progress, and something that conceivably couldve been figured out over the course of 6 months. in a 60 game sprint....there is no way to fix it and this is just gonna be what it is

PhillyPhreak54

This is brutal.

Rojas is the modern day Cody Ross

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on July 26, 2020, 03:37:30 PM
This is brutal.

you mean the best catcher in baseball missing meatballs

MDS

who is worse - realmuto or segura

PhillyPhreak54

Both.

Add Rob Deer reincarnated, Rhys Hoskins, too.

MDS

hoskins at least can draw a walk

nothing more predictable than segura pooping his pants after a career of solid if unspectacular seasons with second division teams in small markets