Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

blake parker
mike morin
jared hughes

what would you like kap to do
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: MDS on September 04, 2019, 09:28:25 PM
bullpen's should never give up runs

Maybe not home runs to pinch hitting pitchers...

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

And your Ace shouldn't be giving up 5 runs against a team spending the rest of the month making tee times.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on September 04, 2019, 09:32:07 PM
blake parker
mike morin
jared hughes

what would ou like kap to do

And don't forget Piveta.  Keep him in AAA
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

If we were so lucky they'd have allowed Blandino to beat Piveta to a pulp with the bat.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Don Ho on September 04, 2019, 09:33:44 PM
And your Ace shouldn't be giving up 5 runs against a team spending the rest of the month making tee times.

Yessir. That is correct as well

PhillyPhreak54

I know you're all shocked by the Phillies bats being silent, Vargas' junk balls getting whipped and the bullpen giving up a bomb on the first goddamn pitch

ice grillin you

i still cant believe how bad their starting staff is
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

And and it's a kick in the dick they've lost the last three must win Nola starts

Cole Irvin. Nick Pivetta. Jared Hughes.

Irvin about to get his tits lit.

Oh and if Cesar wasn't such a goddamned idiot this game would've been tied.

PhillyPhreak54

farg this shtein ass team

Geowhizzer

So, Nick Vincent isn't just a made-up amalgamation of Pivetta and Velasquez?

Either way, he sucks, too.

MDS

j getting mad over nick vincent, jason vargas and jared hughes is a level of j that i cant even begin to understand
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 05, 2019, 02:53:21 PM
Oh and if Cesar wasn't such a goddamned idiot this game would've been tied.

2019 in a nutshell.  Unfortunately one of many nutshells

Don Ho

Slider, cutter whatever you want to call it but nice whiff Big Fella.  That thing was prime for lift off.