Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

Blow up the franchise
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

keep: spencer howard, alec bohm, kingery, bryce, nola, morgan, alvarez, ser, mickey moniak (out of spite)
go: everyone else
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

how did this franchise ever win anything

PhillyPhreak54

What a goddamn joke

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on July 27, 2019, 10:39:49 AM
nobody on earth thinks the pitching is good but for the 10000th time they were not designed to be a good pitching team. they were deisgned to score runs. they arent scoring runs.

THIS should be the mandatory post the remainder of the season.  12th in NL in HR, 8th in runs.  The lack of situational hitting/manufacturing is just awful.  12 hits Friday and 2 runs?   But those home runs down by 13 were sure encouraging. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

If only they'd have scored 16 runs. 

Damn offense!

Geowhizzer

Nola and four days of shtein.  That's the Phils' rotation.

And yes, the offense has been shtein as well.

And the bullpen is diarrhea.

And Kaper is dystentery.

Flush the whole zesty thing.

MDS

getting swept is the best thing that could happen to them....end this and end it now
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

farging fire Kapler.  That's a start. 

MDS

does anybody want me to explain why i think the phillies should get freddy galvis back next year

Geowhizzer

Nola doing everything he can... even trying to set the example of what the offense is supposed to do.

Rome

Winner winner chicken dinner.

PhillyPhreak54

The rotation is Aaron Nola and The Four shteinbags

Rome

And Nola wasn't exactly Cy Young today either.