Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geowhizzer

I'm sure everyone knows this by now, but I didn't see it posted:  Herrera suspended for the balance of the season by MLB.

Bob Brookover thinks it's too long.

Rome

I'm gratified to see justice done by MLB.  Not too long either.  Let's hope this is the start of some hammer dropping by MLB, because even though the girl didn't press charges, the evidence overwhelmingly supported this outcome. 

That's why the justice process is there, and despite all the demands for summary drumhead justice, this is how it should work.  Rule of law works for all concerned. 

Don Ho

Oh oh, rain delay and Arrieta's pitching.  I can already hear the little bitch crying now.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

once again a pitcher who cant strike anyone out and a team that cant really field yield a run
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Sloth and Mike with huge bombs
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

jake arrieta cant miss any bats and this is what happens when you cant do that
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Don Ho

Kingery backing up Bruce is worth the price of admissions.

ice grillin you

Rhys is so bad defensively

MDS

he cant be worse than jake is at pitching

ice grillin you

Don Ho

Nice implosion there Jake.  We feel ya, what with the rain delay and all, understandable.

MDS

PhillyPhreak54

Arrieta is a piece of shtein and so is Kapler