igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on May 31, 2019, 11:55:21 PM
Quote from: MDS on May 31, 2019, 11:53:02 PM
how many bats has he missed...2?

Wonder if he will open his trap again this year about people not stepping up

farging washed up clown

Sick of his "I'm such a bad ass" persona he tries to pass off.   Stop lifting you meathead and start working on getting some K's.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Alvarez starts tonight with Irvin and Vinny behind him

SD

They're finalizing a deal for Jay Bruce...not sure why I'd rather use the trade pieces for pitching. Herrera's a goner

PhillyPhreak54

They're probably not giving up much.

McCutchen in CF and Bruce in left?

Geowhizzer

MDS

Quote from: AO1 on June 01, 2019, 02:00:06 PM
They're finalizing a deal for Jay Bruce...not sure why I'd rather use the trade pieces for pitching. Herrera's a goner

with his salary there is no piece to give up. this year is whatever but he has $14m for next year which is a big number. bruce can still hit homers but he is perhaps slightly better than rhys in LF, maybe. 1 start in LF a series seems like the max for him.

but yes this deal, if it happens, means thats it for the wife beater. DO PROCESS durrrr
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

MDS

bryce harper hates woman beaters
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Didn't see the game last night

But goddammit Neris

MDS

hector has been in 24 games this year and given up an earned run in 4 of them. first homer off a splitter in a year. bad timing for it, you might say. they had a decent chance to win the game in the 10th.

before everyone complains about the jay bruce deal, know this
-they are $50 mil under the luxury tax
-batting average doesnt matter
-jay bruce hits homers and the phillies do not

its a move that i cant really have a strong opinion about one way or the other. theyre not giving up anything and all hes doing is taking nick's at bats and nick stinks.

Geowhizzer

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on June 01, 2019, 05:43:36 PM
Quote from: AO1 on June 01, 2019, 02:00:06 PM

with his salary there is no piece to give up. this year is whatever but he has $14m for next year which is a big number. bruce can still hit homers but he is perhaps slightly better than rhys in LF, maybe. 1 start in LF a series seems like the max for him.

but yes this deal, if it happens, means thats it for the wife beater. DO PROCESS durrrr

It's gonna be something relatively real...Seattle is paying a ton of money
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

They gave up 3b prospect Jake Scheiner in the Bruce deal. Never heard of Scheiner so now Todd will come along with a breakdown I won't read and if I cared enough I'd just look it up

Pivetta looks sharp today