Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

lol frat boy friends...these are mostly complete socially inept nerds. ive never met so many cases of autism in my life.

with that said the bank is gonna be on fire. get in price as i expected closer to $100 now.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on October 13, 2022, 10:38:05 PM
lol frat boy friends...these are mostly complete socially inept nerds. ive never met so many cases of autism in my life.

:-D :-D :-D
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

HEY!!  Pineapple Head is throwing out the first pitch today!  Let's Go Shane!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Looks like the Braves are pitching Strider today

Hopefully he's rusty. Otherwise he will probably strike out 12.

ice grillin you

he wont be in long enough to throw 12 strike outs but good chance he throws three scoreless
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

winning 4 or 5 is going to be a real challenge but they cant win both

if you want to pull this off it has to happen today
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Let's go boys.

I hope Strider is Rusty.

PhillyPhreak54

Nola...come on dude.

Don't do this

Rome

Nola wasn't giving shtein up there.  Have faith you monkeys.

Don Ho

Speaking of Monkeys - Scwarbautoout and Hopelesskins.  Bad.

PhillyPhreak54

God damn they can't touch Strider

fargin goofball with a stupid mustache

Don Ho

Don Ho

Serenity now, serenity now.

Rome

Nola is just hot as farg now and he'll have to be with this collection of thalidomide babies playing "defense" behind him.

Don Ho

Quote from: Rome on October 14, 2022, 05:24:46 PM
Nola is just hot as farg now and he'll have to be with this collection of thalidomide babies playing "defense" behind him.

Damn straight son!