Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Geowhizzer

That was a helluva fun game to watch.

Phils better give me about another few dozen of these the rest of the way.

Don Ho

Oh my god they did not print that?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on August 09, 2023, 09:01:15 PMThat also was awesome.

So is Wilson's girl wowza

🤣😂 exactly what everybody texted me after his donger!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

well that was something

my first real no hitter (world series last year doesnt count)...it felt like a playoff win my god

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

That's amazing you were there Todd, what an experience. Yes no hitters in person are priceless.

Saw one way back in the day, triple a ball Hawaii islanders versus I think it was the Tacoma Twins at old Honolulu stadium. Maybe 8,000 people there and Tacoma pitcher threw a no hitter. I think it was a perfect game to and my dad just kept saying, "I think no one in this crowd realizes what they just witnessed."

PhillyPhreak54

Todd was rooting for Covey to come in.

MDS

todd was really worried about his pitch count in the 5th inning and kept telling everyone it was gonna be super tight

as it turned out loser met dom smith was his last batter. i feel that wouldve been a tad excessive but good thing it never came to that.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Rockin back and forth in ya seat like Leo Mazzone.

Six man rotation had to go into the decision since he gets an extra day

MDS

i dont think hes pitching until next weekend, which would be the nationals. they have 6 starters, 5 games and 2 off days next week so they can get kinda weird with it.

anyone wants to see my reaction, im the guy at the beginning in blue with the backwards phils hat:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CvwAMMBtgJ7/ your boy was feeling it

PhillyPhreak54

Nice.

Keep the same energy for Nola tonight. He's gonna need it.

But ideally they smash Corbin's face in and it doesn't matter

MDS

if you want to bring energy to an aaron nola august start against the nationals, you need to do it yourself...my ass be chillin

PhillyPhreak54

Hopefully ya boi doesn't get rocked.

O/U 1.5 HR allowed

Whatcha got?

Rome

Nola sucks.  He'd suck the breath out of a baby for the fun of it.

And Lorenzen's piece is smokin' hot too.

PhillyPhreak54

Bases loaded is kryptonite for these clowns

No outs and they get dick off slopballing Corbin