Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

well that was fun to watch. 

I love that the entire team does the huge nuts celebration, been my favorite for a long time.  has anyone in the media asked what that means lol - I imagine players have to pretend it means something else.

PhillyPhreak54

We haven't heard from lil guy

maybe he was the one who got blasted by the security guard?

MDS

we had a good view of that...guy got trucked

might be last game, world series is gonna be really tough to get extras for and multiple guards have been fired for letting people in so those routes appear to be closed. greedy billionaires.

in 2 months nobody is going to remember this nlcs...the arizona diamonbacks, get outta here
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Get on StubHub and spend a few bucks son!

But I feel ya - I am not going up to DFW for a game, assuming the Rangers don't pull a 2011 (or was it 2012?) and gag the series away, unless I have a connect on tickets from a vendor or something. That is a 4 hr drive.

But I am curious to see what they'll be going for. Last year I paid $1100 for one.

MDS

just to get in the building its gonna be between 1500-2k for the world series. last year, by the gate, i saw a guy asking for $800 for one. with the extra oomph this year, maybe its a grand at the gate?

id do that no question for only for a clincher
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Munson

Quote from: phattymatty on October 18, 2023, 09:55:39 AMwell that was fun to watch. 

I love that the entire team does the huge nuts celebration, been my favorite for a long time.  has anyone in the media asked what that means lol - I imagine players have to pretend it means something else.

I think they just stole it from Major League 2 when the Japanese player mocks Cerrano for not having the balls to hit the ball anymore
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Don Ho

Board was down earlier today?  Finally got in.

I need you boys!  Dogs and neighbors sick of my bellyaching.

1-1 but what a shtein show. Bats are lost, embarrassing performance by all of them.  Homers disappear and these guys shribble up.  Stott is lost.

Topper with a very stupid move, rookie wasn't ready and almost steered this right into the iceberg.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Yep been down.

Just up in time for farging Kimbrel.

Their ABs today have been trash.

But that Alvarado job was magical.

Make it through this and let's get to extras

Don Ho

Make up call but Bohm not swinging a good bat this post season anyway.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Ranger and Jose were awesome!  WTF with the bats?

Don Ho

Home plate ump more nervous than us?  Missing all kinds of shtein

Don Ho

Kimbrel is dumb redneck

PhillyPhreak54

farging man bun loser.

Let's farging go

Don Ho

Is Walker going tomorrow?  We may be 2-2 real soon.

And I can't take Ron Darling 4 more games