Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

this is on thomson...ser aint got it, hoffman is your 2nd best RH and they used him yesterday in the 6th inning of a 4 run game.

bad stuff
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

little strong wordage for what is going to amount to a meaningless loss, but you gotta do you
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

1000% correct Todd this is on topper. Yeah they had a chance top of the ninth but sir liability should have never been out there.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

And JT striking out on three straight pitches becoming part of his repoirte.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

QuoteRealmuto went 0-for-8 Saturday and Sunday and is in another slump, 4-for-32 in his last eight games without an extra-base hit or walk. He's hit just .190 with runners in scoring position after hitting .279 the prior two years.

Clown show

PhillyPhreak54

Rojas!

He's been so good

MDS

they stopped playing for a few weeks to give at bats to jake cave and pache instead, basically stopped trusting his bat

didnt understand it then, dont understand it now. whatever he does with the bat is a bonus, this dude is elite elite defensively.

PhillyPhreak54

Agreed. His defensive runs saved us like 15?

Harper!

Need more. Gotta withstand the bullpen shtein

MDS

lmao @ you referencing defensive metrics

PhillyPhreak54

That Homer by Schwarber was a farging blast

Lord hammercy

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on September 18, 2023, 08:52:18 PMlmao @ you referencing defensive metrics

Still believe in bunting and that strikeouts are bad mmmkay

PhillyPhreak54

Giving ATL a taste of their own everyone hits a Homer medicine

MDS

the strikeout thing is a few years old...teams are ok with a guy or two who hits for power k'ing a lot (like schwarber) but in the macro you needs athletes who put the ball in play

bunting is deader than disco, but keep fighting the fight for making outs on purpose and decreasing your chances of scoring

MDS

phillies magic number down to 9 (basically 8 if you ignore some incredibly convoluted tiebreakers involving having 3/4 times all tied).

anyone still have diarrhea?