Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Lol of course

Just walked in the door in time to see them go down meekly.

They have like one guy, maybe two, in Meneses and Thomas who can hurt you. And the traveling preacher Kimbrel serves up a meatball to one of them.

Don Ho

This team wanted to get the hell out of there after the 5th inning. Lazy, lackluster effort.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

So I read that Castillo sucked and the umps sucked harder

MDS

the lineup they trotted out there for G2 was pretty bad...cant believe they got to 4 runs

totally blew the second game, but in the grand schemes of things a DH split on a random tuesday in august is perfectly fine. nobody will ever remember any of this and i just spent 7 hours of my life closer to the sweet relief of death

see ya tomorrow
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

QuoteThe Phillies returned Ortiz to Triple-A Lehigh Valley after Tuesday's doubleheader against the Nationals.

Ortiz surrendered one run on four hits and struck out one batter in two innings during the Phillies' Game 1 win over Washington. He'll now return to Triple-A, where he holds a 4.25 ERA and 1.10 WHIP over 29.2 frames. Should the Phillies need a fresh bullpen arm, it's possible Ortiz makes his way back to Philadelphia later this season

ice grillin you

i know it was a DH but the bottom half of the order in game 2 was unbearable to watch
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

its small but i dont know why they sat jt and bohm in G2. split that up, eh? then you play stupid castro against a righty when he cant hit them and theres 2 lefties coming up. dumb.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Interesting lineup

Turner DH
Bohm
Harper
Nicky C
JT
Castro
Wilson
Sosa
Rojas

I know they're facing Gore..so hopefully sitting Stott doesn't hurt.

Geowhizzer

PhillyPhreak54

That's pretty damn awesome.

Geowhizzer

If you're not watching, check in...  :paranoid

PhillyPhreak54

In.

And they gotta let him continue.

Rome

So, not a bad deadline pickup so far.

PhillyPhreak54

That also was awesome.